Thursday, January 10, 2008

Summer Frocks Remixed




*I would wear this with a brown turtleneck...but, everyone else might think it is safer to go with a cream/off white color.  This color is still great for the winter because it is still all about jewel tones.
With the climate here in Arizona, why not remix the clothes that you rocked during the summer?  I saw a fashionista friend wearing a skirt, or so I thought and I had to ask where she got it...It turned out that the skirt, was a tube dress that had ruching at the bust and she just pulled the dress down to look like a high waist skirt and added a turtleneck.  The whole look was a jersey knit and looked so chic!  So, why not, REMIX what you can and make it work for our "winter" season. 


Side note:
I love, love, love, love this dress below....it has the hood and it has the pockets...just a perfect casual piece to wear over the weekend.

No comments: