Wednesday, April 30, 2008

New Moi

I am so about health now...I saw Oprah and was transformed...I also heard if I read "Skinny Bitch," I will go veggie all the way.  I just might have to...Indian food makes it easy to be vegetarian anyway:)


But, today I went to a couple of yoga locations and health food stores and got a couple of flyers that I thought I would share.

Dr. Deal's Lecture Schedule May 2008:
May 6: Permanent Weight Control
May 13: Vitamin K
May 20: Licensed Acupuncturist 
May 27: Vegetarianism 
Old Farms Apt. Activity Center, 6161 E. Grant Rd. Starting at 8 pm.  Call Swan Clinic for more info 323-7133

Dillards has a lot of fun workshops and classes for their new Tranquility department for all things yoga.
Life Force Yoga: Yoga to Lighten Your Hear
Sundays May 4th thru June 1st.  More information at www.yogafordepression.com
*Get a coupon from department for one free class!

The Yoga Connection
A fab nonprofit Yoga Studio that only costs $10 for each yoga session!  Great deal...and on Tues. students will teach for only $3!
www.yogaconnection.org

No comments: