Thursday, May 15, 2008

EXCLUSIVE: H&M Coming to AZ in Spring 2009




I kept hearing things, but now I know for sure...I received an email from LAFORCE & STEVENS...so, I am sure that this is legit!  We will have an H&M (I am not sure where yet) in AZ!  No more needing to rush to LA or LV or NYC for that matter...we will have one right here in AZ!  As soon as I hear more info I will share...Still, I am excited I will be in LA next week shopping the racks....makes me even more excited to have it accessible locally! 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

About time to. I am so excited.

Anonymous said...

Some signs of prοstate cοncerns агe frequent
urination, inability tо urinate, night time trips to the bathroοm,
weak flow, dіѕcomfoгt еνen though uгіnating аnd еrectile dyѕfunсtion.


Мy blog :: super beta prostate Reviews

Anonymous said...

Therе arе different causes ωhy fοlkѕ faνor thіs
belt.

my ωeb-sіte :: (visit site)

Anonymous said...

When the Flex Belt is turned on, it causes the abdominal muscles, and in reality the entire core, to
contract for a beat, then relax.

Here is my site :: flex belt reviews