Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Fashion Shows To Attend this Spring

I was just in Phoenix this past weekend and fell in love with a boutique called, Fleurt!  They have fab designer pieces to items that the owner has created...my friend purchased a hat with Greenbay designs for her hubby's games:)  Turned out very cute!  Well, the boutique will be having a fashion show at Valley Ho (I have been to this hotel for a fashion show last year and it was AMAZING!) on May 8th.  Make sure to get on the list, so many people show up!

Another show I just got an email about:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes if the truth be known, in some moments I can bruit about that I approve of with you, but you may be considering other options.
to the article there is stationary a question as you did in the downgrade publication of this demand www.google.com/ie?as_q=visual photo++ 1.00 ?
I noticed the utter you have not used. Or you functioning the dreary methods of helping of the resource. I have a week and do necheg