Thursday, November 8, 2007

Tried And True




I am truly a believer in being a satisfied customer...I say that because I am in LOVE with Stems boutique at St. Phillips Plaza and I am surprised by how many shoe lovers are not familiar with this boutique. Jessica, the owner,knows her customer as well as her product. Every time I step into the shop I know that I am going to leave with something on my wish list or in my hand:) And the prices are reasonable...I have had a shoe party...that is much better than a Tupperware party I must add...and I have attended a trunk show and I was so excited about each...you have to check it out! Plus, the boutique is surrounded by other great boutiques to catch your attention:) This month, check out the boutique for 10% off to celebrate their year anniversary.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stems is awesome! Check out their web site...they have a ton of sales this month!

Unknown said...

I'v heard of Stems but I'v never been there... but now with the 10% off I think I'll check it out pretty soon!

Anonymous said...

Are those top ones from Stems? They're beautiful!