Sunday, February 10, 2008

Organized 08: Get All Organized With KOLD For the Month of February

This is just like what you see on the Style network, Oprah, and any other home organized focused television reality shows you see on TV today, but it is local...KOLD is still looking for people to participate, so go sign up soon to be featured on KOLD and receive a FREE room adjustment.  I am going to sign up today for my office that is just crazy with all of my magazines (for fashion research of course:) everywhere.  There needs to be a balance between my and my husbands needs for this room.

It's all about getting your life organized because if it's not, then everything else will be a clutter.  Like author Peter Walsh, the author of, Does This Clutter Make My Butt Look Fat? that was on Oprah last week said, the way you upkeep your home is going to reflect on how your body and mind function (healthy or unhealthy).
Local Organizers featured on this show:

No comments: