Thursday, November 8, 2007

Fall Fashion Tips in Arizona

I have noticed that the weather doesn't seem to drop dramatically (or at all) until after Thanksgiving in AZ...so, I figure we can all pretend it's Fall and use some of the trends in a cooler way...


Wear a leather jacket over a sundress...this way you can take off the jacket during the day and/or wear the leather jacket at night and get some use out of something summer and something fall.


Use a great Indian scarf instead of a jacket to cover up in the crisp evening weather.



Wear short skirts with great boots, why not...it is getting cool enough to work it...go with Uggs, Riding Boots, or the Ankle Boots that are big now.


I know this sounds crazy, but pair socks with your open toe sandals....do this with cropped jeans or knee length skirts.



Use your colors...navy blue and black together is a strong Fall fashion mix and all of the great vibrant colors like Fuchsia and Sapphire that are huge right now.

Wear a great long cardigan with a summer dress...I got mine from Gap and I LOVE it!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i have been hearing cardigans are out, blazers are in! which is it??

Unknown said...

I don't think cardigans can ever go out of season, expecially if they are the seasons' colors. But Blazers are definitely in for the season--- as I'v seen them on ALL the stars lately.

Anonymous said...

Where can I find a great pair of ankle boots in Tucson?

Anonymous said...

I got a great long cardigan from H&m.