Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Options are Everywhere for Hollywould...


No need to be in Hollywood, or have the money of a super star to get fabulous shoes...In Tucson we have many options starting with:

Off Fifth...which carries a variety of high-end fashion designer clothes and shoes...including Hollywould at great prices. Right now, you can get items for 25-50% off...there is always extra savings and I feel like a lot of people don't know about it. BTW-it's the outlet for Saks Fifth Avenue. Sign up at the Off Fifth store for special discounts and coupons.

Target...is now carrying accessories by Hollywould. My eyes popped out of my face last week when I noticed...I can't wait to buy my signature red shoes for this Holiday season...Hollywould pieces are definitely statement pieces.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those red shoes are darling...but I saw their offerings at Target and was not impressed.

Anonymous said...

I haven't seen the red shoes yet at Target so I can't comment about them, but I have been impressed lately with Targets latest styles of shoes they've had. I now go there before my other favorite shoe stores!

Anonymous said...

I haven't seen the red shoes yet at Target so I can't comment about them, but I have been impressed lately with Targets latest styles of shoes they've had. I now go there before my other favorite shoe stores!

Anonymous said...

I live pretty far away from Off 5th, but with 25-50% off I am willing to take a look at what they have. I have been wanting some red shoes for the fall! Thanks for the tips!

Anonymous said...

Thats the outlet for Sakes Fifth Avenue? Count me in!