Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Tucson RSVP


FACE ME is giving you an EXTREME MAKEOVER 12/5-6 from 10am to 6pm! (And there will be refreshments) Now is your chance to make an appointment to have Dawn Stultz teach you how to own your look this holiday season. I have never been to a top makeup artist for NARS, but I do know that everyone I have gone to at NARS has given me the best tips, like apply bronzer like an 8 on your face. Start at the tip of the end of your eyebrow, take it to the middle of your cheek, and then scoop it back down to your chin...and there you go you are glowing. My favorite makeup from NARS is the Orgasm Blush...I use it everyday!


CALL NOW 529-4000 TO RESERVE YOUR APPOINTMENT WITH DAWN...SPACE IS VERY LIMITED!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

these events are great for the holidays!

Unknown said...

Nars is one of my favorite cosmetic lines!