Thursday, December 6, 2007

AZ Events to Travel For

If you like getting Goodie Bags, check out the following events:


Girl's Night Out
This event takes place on February 28th, 2008 and sounds similar to the Shecky's Girls Night Out that takes place in New York and has goodie bags that are talked about for months...the goodie bags are the size of paper grocery bags full of everything you could think of that will last until the next Shecky's Girls Night Out.  
http://girlsnightout.scheckys.com/NYC/Spring2007/default.asp
Plus, good news, you can experience the Shecky's Girls Night Out this Spring 2008, so get ready for a great bag!

Now, the Tucson version I went to about a month ago had a lot of local boutiques and jewelers...I am excited to see what the Phoenix event will hold...the tickets are only $12.99 (compared to the New York $30) to get the Beauty Gift Bag.  Now the gifts are not as grand as the New York's...but, it is always fun to leave with something and the event benefits Sojourner Center and their shelters for abused Women.   www.girlsnightoutaz.com 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

After checking out a number of the blog posts on your web site,
I honestly like your way of blogging. I added it
to my bookmark site list and will be checking back in the near future.
Please visit my website as well and let me know how you feel.


my web-site :: learn this here now