Sunday, December 9, 2007

Beauty Finds: CVS

I can be lost in a CVS for hours...this past weekend I was there for 1 hour just searching the aisles for interesting products and great deals.  This is what I found and I thought I would share with everyone:

  1. *There was a sale buy 1 Cover Girl item, get the other 50% off...such a deal, I decided to try the new Lash Blast that Drew Barrymore is on the ads for.
  2. Aveeno Clear Complexion Cleansing Pads-one side has a scrub, the other side has a cleansing pad.  I love these!
  3. Nads Hair Removal Strips-AMAZING!  I wasn't sure if this would be too difficult to use, but for $6, I figured we shall see!  It comes with 24 strips and it is so easy to use!  I used it on my lip and chin and saved myself $15-20!  Now, eyebrows, I stick with Anastasia at Nordstrom but, for everything else I can now do it myself.
  4. I wanted the Pond's makeup removal cream...but, at about $8, I figured I would try the CVS version (generic brand) and I love it for half of the price!  
  5. Rose Water-just smells great and fresh.
  6. Mane N Tail Conditioner, it works so great in your hair, makes it nice and soft. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thеrе is cегtаіnly a lot tο
know аbout this topic. I really like аll of the ροints
you've made.

Here is my blog post ... hcg diet injections