Thursday, December 6, 2007

Just Add Bangs



Why get bored with your look or have to go all the way with a real commitment of cutting your hair?  Check out a great hair accessory, clip-on, human hair bangs.  Yes, ladies it is now as simple as clipping in your bangs and you have a new look.  I will be sporting my personal clip-on bangs with my new bob very soon for a new and improved look.   You can find the bangs at hair care stores like Sally's or online at places like:

http://store.baronunlimited.com/bangs
So, go from boring to bombshell without worrying about regretting it ever again...and it is less than $30!  And lasts longer than a cut would:)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your blog, love it. Just wanted to let your readers know, I cam across a cite that sells clip in bangs. I purchased some and love it. The site is sultryhair.com

Anonymous said...

I’vе beеn ѕuгfing arounԁ online more than seven hrs nοw, and after noticіng you on http:
//azfaѕhionalitiеs.blogspot.com/, I cеrtainly haven't discovered any informative posts similar to yours. In my view, if all web site entrepreneurs and bloggers developed top notch articles as you did, the web will be a lot more advantageous than at any time prior.

Also visit my web-site; psychognosis